What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide to finding success in making money from Twitter
- Teaching you the secret techniques that generate automatic income in Twitter
- Teaching you how to make your advertisements stand out from the rest
- Teaching you how to keep people interested in your Twitter account
- Teaching you how to have a unique Twitter page
- Teaching you how to maximize your visibility
- Teaching you to become a successful tweeter
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Paid4TweetN – Ultimate Guide To Success With Twitter scores 74.70/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.paid4tweetn.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: paid4tweetn.com you’ll also be taken through to paid4tweetn.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)